2009年5月26日 星期二

Handmade Clothes

My handmade dream is not stop at flowers, I start to develope another interesting things.

As I am a Clothing Designer when I am in school. I like to watch fashion show and window shopping. When I find some special design at shop, I will remember the design and make some modify. It is really happy that I can make clothes for me and the design is special.

However my mother is more skillfull than me. When I am small, she make clothes for family members. We love the design and colour matching very much. She make us happy and warm, comfort homes are come from her. She match every colour, every style, wash every fabric, iron every seam by heart handmade. She is really a handmade designer.
Here are the skirt which is done by my mother : More in our web site Comfort Home
all Skirt Length 裙長 : 69cm (27"), Elastic Waist, 橡筋裙頭



My mother also same as me, Oh no ! I should said I am same as my mother !!
She create handmade bags also, she is so creative ! I have to follow her........


沒有留言:

張貼留言