2009年5月26日 星期二

My handmade dream

My handmade dream is starting from flowers. I like flowers and enjoy to carry a big bunch of flowers (without decoration) on hand. It is because I like to re-build them to a beautiful and attractive flower bouquet. So that I start to learn how to pack flowers. After learning and practice for several years, I find that I can use this knowledge to cheer up the others. Especially when they get the bouquet from me, I can see their eyes are full with happiness.

I still remember that I help my friends to do a wedding bouquet few years ago. She felt that normal wedding bouquet by fresh flowers was too heavy for her, so that I recommend her to use wooden flowers (dried flower) which was made by thin wood pieces. It was also the 1st time for me to doing such kind of wedding bouquet. Actually I don't know how it look like, however I like to try new things, and so do her. So I give my confidence to made this. It was wonderful, the bouquet was much more lighter than fresh one, the colours were attractive and stable. The shape was easy to control !

On the wedding day, when the bride holding the wedding bouquet, her eyes was shaking with tears. She liked this very much !! Many relatives and friends were surprise that her wedding bouquet was so special and match the bride ~~ very attractive! Because it was not heavy and and stable, she can hold the bouquet at any angles, feel free to take photos with her friends at any posts ! I was really happy too.

Actually flower is different with other gifts, it should be handmade and fresh. We can see the heart from the maker. Just like in our church, we insist to put fresh flowers decoration on Sunday worship, and it is made by christian, solely sisters. In the beginning, I don't understand why fresh flower is insist, why don't use artificial flowers. Our Poster told me that flowers have smell, it can be a sweet smell to our Lord.


Leviticus chapter 2:12

You may give them as an offering of first-fruits to the Lord, but they are not to go up as a sweet smell on the altar.
When I am working around the flower shops at Prince Edward, I will find a lot of colourful and fresh around me. When I was depress, I will go to flower street at Prince Edward, I always feel refresh and happy again.
Beside of flowers, I start to pay attention on every kind of handmade products. I study Clothing Design when I am a student. It is also amozing that I can build up a clothes by a pieces of fabric ! I can wearing this ! As I said, I like to re-build something to a special and beautiful. So that I start my handmade dream ~~ To Build Up our Life ~~

沒有留言:

張貼留言