2009年5月26日 星期二

Homemade Cakes - Jen


I am very surprise, the homemade ideas is not only come from me, but also my sister. She like to making cookies, cakes, dessert....... After being a "White Mouse" for several times, her skill is improved. She can do moon cake also, it is unbelieveable !!!!! When I was young, moon cake is equal to Kee Wah.
** White Mouse means testing, when my sister made the new product, our family members always be the 1st tester, comments. After several trials, the taste is getting better and better.

Homemade Cookies and Cakes. Special design and homemade by my Sister JEN. She try every new and tradition taste by heart handmade. She like everyone to enjoy her homemade and comfort your heart. She is really a homemade gourmet.




Lemon & Orange Cookies





Chocolate & butter cookies













Walnut Cookies








Packing : Deluxe & Normal packing, it is welcome to choose

沒有留言:

張貼留言